Have multiple assignments due? Haven’t started any of them? Considering dropping out and moving to Alaska? Well me too. But fear not, we have three options. Alaska can be our fall back.
1) You can get started on your work now, but I recommend going with every student’s favourite option: procrastination! Who needs to be prepared when there are so many other things you could be doing? Ever tried knitting? No? Well, with an assignment due tomorrow, this is the perfect time to learn the craft.
2) Have a chapter from your textbook to read? No better time to scroll through Facebook until four in the morning.
3) But, know what the best possible use to your time is? Head over to your neighbourhood EB Games and get yourself a copy of Overwatch: the best game for procrastinators. “Why is this video game the best way to waste time?” Because no matter how hard you try, you will never leave the rank you were placed in! Not to mention the constant salt and toxicity will just melt your stress away.
Here are a few more ideas, just in case:
- Binge watch a show for the fifth time
- Learn how to play an obscure instrument, like the kazoo.
- Go see your aunt! You promised you'd visit last Christmas, didn't you?
- Bake a chocolate cake.
- Bake a non-chocolate cake for the weirdos in your family who prefer vanilla.
- Eat both and drift into a food-induced coma.
The possibilities are endless!
"I'm Brianna, also known as Stanley to some. I like writing stuff and I like eating stuff. My favorite past times are video games and before mentioned eating. I will be writing content to try and make this blog humorous as well as drawing. You know, art and stuff."